Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, technological princess.
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
- RT @qwertee: "Ghost Type Season!" for just 12hr more on qwertee.com/last-chance ReTweet for chance at FREE TEE! https://t.co/ttD2mWp2RM 6 hours ago
- RT @MissyElliott: You may feel discouraged because things are taking so long to happen 4 you🤦🏾♀️or a project your working on not going rig… 6 hours ago
- bbc.co.uk/news/uk-546922… 8 hours ago
- RT @qwertee: "Cookies accepted" for just 12hr more on qwertee.com/last-chance ReTweet for chance at FREE TEE! https://t.co/GM8qQIVlRF 22 hours ago
- lithub.com/hilary-mantel-… 22 hours ago
No Instagram images were found.
- Book Review Plans for 2020 April 8, 2020
- Cover Reveal for A Spectacle of Souls by Jessica Julien April 7, 2020
- Book Blitz for Court of Savages by Christy Sloat April 4, 2020
- Blog Tour and Excerpt for Transcendent by Jus Accardo March 9, 2020
- Blog Tour for Sting by Cindy R. Wilson from Entangled Teen March 3, 2020
- 7,204 hits