Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
- Learning to Write About Your Own Children lithub.com/learning-to-wr… via @lithub 3 hours ago
- Do you ever finally sit down for two minutes and think up of all the things you’re going to do with your free time,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- Child won’t take his medicine now. We can’t put it in his food because he needs to take it on an empty stomach. We… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- And today my child used my iPhone to ring emergency services. https://t.co/bmd2pjqfMD 14 hours ago
- Rest and recovery: suzanne.micro.blog/2021/06/24/res… 14 hours ago
No Instagram images were found.
- Book Tour and Giveaway for So … You Want to Write a Book by Christian Warren Freed June 21, 2021
- Book Tour and Guest Post for Two Kinds of Us by Sarah Sutton June 14, 2021
- Book Tour and Guest Post for Dandelion Dreams by Penny Harmon June 9, 2021
- Book Tour and Giveaway for Beautifully Broken by Kira Adams May 17, 2021
- Blog Tour and Guest Post for Gutter Girl by Rush and Blount May 11, 2021
- 8,041 hits