Suzanne Schultz Pick
Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- The Tales of Missus P.
- Jack's Mum
- Jack's Mum Podcast
Jack’s Mum (my podcast)
- Mommy hood and toddler days
- Happy New Year! It’s time to start preschool.
- Episode 12: Getting a toddler ready for Christmas
- Episode 11: After Covid we're getting on with things
- Episode 10: Covid Is Still Ruining My Plans after Freedom Day
- Episode 9: How Covid Can Still Ruin Your Plans
- Episode 8: Swimming, nursery, sickness, and Covid testing
- Episode 7: Taking a Toddler Out and About
- Episode 6: Self-Care
- Episode 5: Nursery
- Goal-getting and all that
- Finding motivation on your commute through podcasts
- Reflections on my first year as an Avon Representative
- I’m obsessed with Build-A-Bear and I need help
- Making plans after a couple of uncertain years
- One of many posts about The Beastie Boys
- Do I Really Have a Book Inside of Me?
- On losing our last Golden Girl
- Don’t Look Up – a dark comedy with so much more
- How to start 2022 with writing goals
Tag Archives: expertise
I’m free to do what I want any `ol time
A stroll in the park. While we’re on the subject of blogging, I’m curious about getting paid to blog. I use AdSense on my blogs and Amazon affiliate links but that’s the extent of it. I tried using HubPages before … Continue reading
Posted in All About Me, Review, Technology, Writing Tagged AdSense, affiliate, Amazon, article, articles, blog, blog 2012, blogathon 2012, business, category, college, Contributors, degree, enjoyment, expertise, extent, freelance, gallery, Helium, HubPages, image, knowledge, links, money, park, person, pictures, professional, Squidoo, subject, tons, topics, worth, writing, Yahoo Leave a comment
Awesome bllog you have here