It’s my last weekend in Florida for a while. I cleaned up some but I’ve lounged more than anything. There’s the kitchen garbage to be thrown out and a few boxes for donating to the charity shop. My box of handbags is the main donation. Jake will visit the vet one last time on Monday to get his tick and tapeworm vaccine before we head across the pond Wednesday night. I have my new, (additional) big suitcase so I can manage things easier than having a bunch of small bags to cart through London. There won’t be a lot of touristy-ness going on next week. While I’d love to see London, with two 28″ suitcases, a garnet bag, a carry-on, a cat and an 8 & 1/2 hour flight just completed, I think my sight seeing trip will have to be done one weekend in the near future. These next four days will be just getting everything I absolutely need done, done. Cancel the utilities for February, pack, store, toss. I have to back up the computer with my new, fancy 1T external hard drive too.
Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- Episode 12: Getting a toddler ready for Christmas
- Episode 11: After Covid we're getting on with things
- Episode 10: Covid Is Still Ruining My Plans after Freedom Day
- Episode 9: How Covid Can Still Ruin Your Plans
- Episode 8: Swimming, nursery, sickness, and Covid testing
- Episode 7: Taking a Toddler Out and About
- Episode 6: Self-Care
- Episode 5: Nursery
- Episode 4: Eating
- Episode 3: Sleep
- Making plans after a couple of uncertain years
- One of many posts about The Beastie Boys
- Do I Really Have a Book Inside of Me?
- On losing our last Golden Girl
- Don’t Look Up – a dark comedy with so much more
- How to start 2022 with writing goals
- 2021 Year in Review
- Vinted App Pros (and lots of) Cons
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother