Suzanne Schultz Pick
Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- The Tales of Missus P.
- Jack's Mum
- Jack's Mum Podcast
Jack’s Mum (my podcast)
- Happy New Year! It’s time to start preschool.
- Episode 12: Getting a toddler ready for Christmas
- Episode 11: After Covid we're getting on with things
- Episode 10: Covid Is Still Ruining My Plans after Freedom Day
- Episode 9: How Covid Can Still Ruin Your Plans
- Episode 8: Swimming, nursery, sickness, and Covid testing
- Episode 7: Taking a Toddler Out and About
- Episode 6: Self-Care
- Episode 5: Nursery
- Episode 4: Eating
- Goal-getting and all that
- Finding motivation on your commute through podcasts
- Reflections on my first year as an Avon Representative
- I’m obsessed with Build-A-Bear and I need help
- Making plans after a couple of uncertain years
- One of many posts about The Beastie Boys
- Do I Really Have a Book Inside of Me?
- On losing our last Golden Girl
- Don’t Look Up – a dark comedy with so much more
- How to start 2022 with writing goals
Monthly Archives: January 2014
Teaching and books are the stuff I’m made of
Tuesday morning, and I woke up early, as usual, but this time it was 5:30 instead of 5, and I got out of bed at 6. (I woke up once at 4:30 as well.) I know it’s the lack of … Continue reading
Posted in All About Me, Books, Employment, Gaming, Library, School, Teaching, Television, Writing Tagged English teaching, Teaching Assistant, Tough Young Teachers Leave a comment
Sleep and college admissions
I just don’t sleep anymore. I wake up at least four times a night and am wide awake at 7:00AM. Steve had to work overtime last week and we had a new, weird schedule that was just taking a toll … Continue reading
Posted in All About Me, Employment, School, Teaching Tagged college, Teaching Assistant Leave a comment
Things to do when you can’t sleep
Try to get comfortable for at least an hour. Allow for numerous bathroom visits and drinks of water. Get out of bed and accept defeat. Wander around house. Stare out of window. Stare in mirror. Hunt for snacks. Decide microwave … Continue reading
Posted in All About Me, Books, Writing Tagged family, home, sleep Leave a comment
Does book type decide our publishing path?
I guess I’ve discussed reasons for self publishing, and while I only completed one Middle Grade book that is available in ebook, I plan on doing more. The traditional publish route is everyone’s ultimate goal, yes, but there’s one major … Continue reading
Posted in All About Me, Books, Publishing, Writing Tagged illustrations, middle grade, self-publishing Leave a comment
Awesome bllog you have here