Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, technological princess.
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Monthly Archives: August 2017
Once again, it’s the weekend, so it’s time to write a blog post. Not much has happened in the last week or so, but nonetheless, I’ll mention a few things. First of all, Steve got his Theory Test done, so … Continue reading
Well, it’s my day off so it’s blogging day. Since my last post in June we’ve been doing more house remodeling than traveling. First of all, we live in a little two bedroom flat. It was built in the 80s … Continue reading