Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- Episode 12: Getting a toddler ready for Christmas
- Episode 11: After Covid we're getting on with things
- Episode 10: Covid Is Still Ruining My Plans after Freedom Day
- Episode 9: How Covid Can Still Ruin Your Plans
- Episode 8: Swimming, nursery, sickness, and Covid testing
- Episode 7: Taking a Toddler Out and About
- Episode 6: Self-Care
- Episode 5: Nursery
- Episode 4: Eating
- Episode 3: Sleep
- Vinted App Pros (and lots of) Cons
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
- vogue.com/article/and-ju… 2 hours ago
- bbc.in/31akCyH?fbclid… 2 hours ago
- Y’all we’re full on chasing a toddler who is getting into everything all the time. I don’t know if we’re going to survive. #mumlife 2 hours ago
- RT @KevinHBell: o shit https://t.co/XWCP05Suhm 2 hours ago
- I’m kind of at a loss for what to ask for Christmas this year. I’m over it with notebooks and planner accessories b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
No Instagram images were found.
- Untitled November 16, 2021
- Book Tour and Giveaway for The Cowboy and his Christmas Rockstar by Kaci Rose November 15, 2021
- Blog Tour and Giveaway for Out of My Heart (Out of My Mind#2) by Sharon M. Draper November 9, 2021
- Book Tour and Giveaway for Jadie in Five Dimensions by Dianne K. Salerni October 23, 2021
- Blog Tour, Author Interview, and Giveaway for Snotlings: The Boogie Monster by Tarryn Mallick October 22, 2021
- 8,376 hits