Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, technological princess.
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
- My walking path is looking more autumnal. 🍂 instagr.am/p/CFlxdpng-ll/ https://t.co/GPrJZRxZPk 3 hours ago
- Kiefer Sutherland Is Heading To His First Stephen King Project Since Stand By Me cinemablend.com/television/255… via @cinemablend 3 hours ago
- RT @FakeLibStats: 16% of librarians don't like ebooks because you can't throw them at someone when you're angry 15 hours ago
- RT @starwars: Join us in wishing the legendary @HamillHimself a very happy birthday! https://t.co/6nBXuCHudB 15 hours ago
- One day before mine! 🎂 Happy birthday @HamillHimself! https://t.co/4dJqrYZgoC 21 hours ago
- Book Review Plans for 2020 April 8, 2020
- Cover Reveal for A Spectacle of Souls by Jessica Julien April 7, 2020
- Book Blitz for Court of Savages by Christy Sloat April 4, 2020
- Blog Tour and Excerpt for Transcendent by Jus Accardo March 9, 2020
- Blog Tour for Sting by Cindy R. Wilson from Entangled Teen March 3, 2020
- 7,129 hits