Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, technological princess.
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Daily Archives: April 7, 2012
Narrowing these films down to two for each category is getting harder. There are a bunch of amazing G category films that must be mentioned: Goonies, Ghostbusters, Groundhog Day and Gremlins mainly. Plus, there’s also Girl, Interrupted and Good Will … Continue reading