Suzanne Schultz Pick
Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- The Tales of Missus P.
- Jack's Mum
- Jack's Mum Podcast
Jack’s Mum (my podcast)
- Happy New Year! It’s time to start preschool.
- Episode 12: Getting a toddler ready for Christmas
- Episode 11: After Covid we're getting on with things
- Episode 10: Covid Is Still Ruining My Plans after Freedom Day
- Episode 9: How Covid Can Still Ruin Your Plans
- Episode 8: Swimming, nursery, sickness, and Covid testing
- Episode 7: Taking a Toddler Out and About
- Episode 6: Self-Care
- Episode 5: Nursery
- Episode 4: Eating
- Goal-getting and all that
- Finding motivation on your commute through podcasts
- Reflections on my first year as an Avon Representative
- I’m obsessed with Build-A-Bear and I need help
- Making plans after a couple of uncertain years
- One of many posts about The Beastie Boys
- Do I Really Have a Book Inside of Me?
- On losing our last Golden Girl
- Don’t Look Up – a dark comedy with so much more
- How to start 2022 with writing goals
Daily Archives: April 7, 2012
G is for Gone with the Wind and GoodFellas
Narrowing these films down to two for each category is getting harder. There are a bunch of amazing G category films that must be mentioned: Goonies, Ghostbusters, Groundhog Day and Gremlins mainly. Plus, there’s also Girl, Interrupted and Good Will … Continue reading
Posted in All About Me, Books, Movies, Review, Television, Writing Tagged 30s, 90s, a-z, atozchallenge, Civil War, Clark Gable, gansters, mobster, Ray Liotta, Robert De Niro, Vivien Leigh 2 Comments
Awesome bllog you have here