Married to Steve. Two cats named Jake and Elle Woods. One dog named Daisy. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, technological princess.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- RT @Snoopy: Never be afraid to ask questions. https://t.co/WqjsCqROCp 46 minutes ago
- An Ode to Women Who Walk, From Virginia Woolf to Greta Gerwig lithub.com/an-ode-to-wome… via @lithub 58 minutes ago
- Hays Travel launches recruitment drive for 1,500 new jobs, including 200 at Sunderland HQ - here's how to apply | S… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- RT @LakeEolaPark: The 🎄 is in progress of being assembled, so please be careful as you transit the area around the amphitheater. https://t.… 20 hours ago
- Why Loretta Lynn Stood by Her Husband Despite His Cheating and Violent Behavior - Biography biography.com/news/loretta-l… 1 day ago
- Blog Tour for Skyjump by Anastasia Bolinder November 19, 2019
- Book Tour for Three Hares – The Jade Dragonball by Scott Lauder & David Ross November 17, 2019
- Book Tour for Taking Wing by Clemency Crow October 29, 2019
- Book Tour for Rival by Cindy R. Wilson October 9, 2019
- Book Tour for Everything Girl by Emily Mayer October 4, 2019
- 6,771 hits