Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, technological princess.
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
- Seriously, I’ve pretty much accepted this fact. twitter.com/katiecwrites/s… https://t.co/J8ds26mA36 3 hours ago
- Judi Dench: 'In my mind's eye I'm six foot and willowy and about 39' theguardian.com/film/2021/jan/… 4 hours ago
- My mother has written the story of her life, which all but denies my existence. What to do? theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2… 4 hours ago
- The Troubled Task of Defining Southern Literature in 2021 lithub.com/the-troubled-t… via @lithub 8 hours ago
- edition.cnn.com/2021/01/21/us/… 12 hours ago
No Instagram images were found.
- Book Tour, Giveaway, and Author Guest Post for The Royal Mages Series by Kristin Ping January 21, 2021
- Book Blog Tour and Giveaway for The Hotel by Jennifer Anne Gordon November 25, 2020
- Book Blog Tour and Guest Post for The Life and Times of Sherlock Holmes by Liese Sherwood-Fabre November 22, 2020
- Book Blog Tour for Born at Dawn by Christina Davis November 21, 2020
- Book Blog Tour and Guest Post for Dragonfly Dance by Becca Maxton November 20, 2020
- 7,541 hits