Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Tag Archives: author
Librarians are of a profession that requires certain attributes. You need a library and a lot of the times you need a degree (though I’m still trying to figure out how I get past the entry level stage into the … Continue reading →
Yesterday I took a trip to the mall. There was plenty to look through but, as is always the case, the things I want are too pricey and the things that are pretty good aren’t worth buying. I’m still wanting … Continue reading →