Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Monthly Archives: February 2012
I’ve mentioned before our increased concern about apartment living. It seems that in England you can run a business from your apartment and put whatever random little garden knick knacks into the communal hallways. Sounds crazy to an American, right? … Continue reading
I don’t know about the rest of you, but I’ve about completely disregarded my New Year’s resolutions already. January had a rough start and I was glad to have it over with. Now that February is here, I enjoyed Valentine’s … Continue reading
Article: Dad Shoots Daughter’s Laptop Over Facebook Post [VIDEO] A lot of people were posting this video with “way to go, Dad” and saying how great it was. I didn’t bother watching until today and after listening to him for … Continue reading