The only Q film that I could think of that would remotely fit into this category is Quigley Down Under. I’ve only seen this maybe once or twice a long time ago so I honestly can’t say much about it, let alone really give it a proper review. I remember Tom Selleck as a cowboy in Australia and him saving Laura San Giacomo from dying out in the desert. These are all fine movie qualities so if anyone has seen it enough times to give it a thumbs up or thumbs down, I’d like to know. It got 6.6 users rating on IMDB while Mean Girls received a 6.9 so, that must mean it’s a pretty good by that comparison.
Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- Episode 10: Covid Is Still Ruining My Plans after Freedom Day
- Episode 9: How Covid Can Still Ruin Your Plans
- Episode 8: Swimming, nursery, sickness, and Covid testing
- Episode 7: Taking a Toddler Out and About
- Episode 6: Self-Care
- Episode 5: Nursery
- Episode 4: Eating
- Episode 3: Sleep
- Episode 2: Shock
- Episode 1: Introduction
- Vinted App Pros (and lots of) Cons
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.