The only Q film that I could think of that would remotely fit into this category is Quigley Down Under. I’ve only seen this maybe once or twice a long time ago so I honestly can’t say much about it, let alone really give it a proper review. I remember Tom Selleck as a cowboy in Australia and him saving Laura San Giacomo from dying out in the desert. These are all fine movie qualities so if anyone has seen it enough times to give it a thumbs up or thumbs down, I’d like to know. It got 6.6 users rating on IMDB while Mean Girls received a 6.9 so, that must mean it’s a pretty good by that comparison.
Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- Episode 12: Getting a toddler ready for Christmas
- Episode 11: After Covid we're getting on with things
- Episode 10: Covid Is Still Ruining My Plans after Freedom Day
- Episode 9: How Covid Can Still Ruin Your Plans
- Episode 8: Swimming, nursery, sickness, and Covid testing
- Episode 7: Taking a Toddler Out and About
- Episode 6: Self-Care
- Episode 5: Nursery
- Episode 4: Eating
- Episode 3: Sleep
- Making plans after a couple of uncertain years
- One of many posts about The Beastie Boys
- Do I Really Have a Book Inside of Me?
- On losing our last Golden Girl
- Don’t Look Up – a dark comedy with so much more
- How to start 2022 with writing goals
- 2021 Year in Review
- Vinted App Pros (and lots of) Cons
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother