Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- Episode 10: Covid Is Still Ruining My Plans after Freedom Day
- Episode 9: How Covid Can Still Ruin Your Plans
- Episode 8: Swimming, nursery, sickness, and Covid testing
- Episode 7: Taking a Toddler Out and About
- Episode 6: Self-Care
- Episode 5: Nursery
- Episode 4: Eating
- Episode 3: Sleep
- Episode 2: Shock
- Episode 1: Introduction
- Vinted App Pros (and lots of) Cons
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Monthly Archives: July 2014
“I don’t think it’s good for your head – if you spend a lot of time writing about a book, you probably shouldn’t be talking about it, you should be doing it.” Cormac McCarthy Last night on the phone my … Continue reading
I hate waiting. I really do. When I want something, I want it to happen, and now, so I can go on to the next thing I want to happen. Maybe it’s because I’m American. We’re use to having everything … Continue reading
This year marks 20 years after my high school class graduated. There’s a whole reunion and everything. And, no, I’m not going. Aside from the fact that I’m all the way across the pond, I’m really not interested. Granted, I … Continue reading
Dear Writer’s Block, It’s not you, it’s me. The truth is, I was never really that into you. Sure, you have some appealing traits, like how you make me not to worry about anything other than when I take a … Continue reading