Suzanne Schultz Pick
Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- The Tales of Missus P.
- Jack's Mum
- Jack's Mum Podcast
Jack’s Mum (my podcast)
- Happy New Year! It’s time to start preschool.
- Episode 12: Getting a toddler ready for Christmas
- Episode 11: After Covid we're getting on with things
- Episode 10: Covid Is Still Ruining My Plans after Freedom Day
- Episode 9: How Covid Can Still Ruin Your Plans
- Episode 8: Swimming, nursery, sickness, and Covid testing
- Episode 7: Taking a Toddler Out and About
- Episode 6: Self-Care
- Episode 5: Nursery
- Episode 4: Eating
- Goal-getting and all that
- Finding motivation on your commute through podcasts
- Reflections on my first year as an Avon Representative
- I’m obsessed with Build-A-Bear and I need help
- Making plans after a couple of uncertain years
- One of many posts about The Beastie Boys
- Do I Really Have a Book Inside of Me?
- On losing our last Golden Girl
- Don’t Look Up – a dark comedy with so much more
- How to start 2022 with writing goals
Daily Archives: August 17, 2011
Too many books in the world?
Posted on August 17, 2011 by Suzanne Schultz Pick
Librarians are of a profession that requires certain attributes. You need a library and a lot of the times you need a degree (though I’m still trying to figure out how I get past the entry level stage into the … Continue reading →
Posted in All About Me, Books, Employment, Library, Review, School, Writing | Tagged author, books, Dr. Seuss, ebooks, education, Harry Potter, Jack London, Kindle, librarian, library, publishing, Rowling, self-publishing, Teaching, twitter, writing | Leave a comment
Awesome bllog you have here