Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- Episode 10: Covid Is Still Ruining My Plans after Freedom Day
- Episode 9: How Covid Can Still Ruin Your Plans
- Episode 8: Swimming, nursery, sickness, and Covid testing
- Episode 7: Taking a Toddler Out and About
- Episode 6: Self-Care
- Episode 5: Nursery
- Episode 4: Eating
- Episode 3: Sleep
- Episode 2: Shock
- Episode 1: Introduction
- Vinted App Pros (and lots of) Cons
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Over the weekend, Steve and I took a walk to the Quayside because it was so nice and sunny. We knew that Summer was slowly but surely moving away from us, but once in a while we still get some … Continue reading
You remember notebooks, right? Not the kind that you plug in and type on while hoping the battery lasts before find a working outlet – I mean the paper kind. I’ve had notebooks for years but now they’re lying around … Continue reading
Today will be my first visitor as a fine, English lady. I will offer her a cup of tea and introduce her to my sweet Jake. Now whenever we need to go out of town, we’ll have someone to watch … Continue reading