Suzanne Schultz Pick
Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- The Tales of Missus P.
- Jack's Mum
- Jack's Mum Podcast
Jack’s Mum (my podcast)
- Mommy hood and toddler days
- Happy New Year! It’s time to start preschool.
- Episode 12: Getting a toddler ready for Christmas
- Episode 11: After Covid we're getting on with things
- Episode 10: Covid Is Still Ruining My Plans after Freedom Day
- Episode 9: How Covid Can Still Ruin Your Plans
- Episode 8: Swimming, nursery, sickness, and Covid testing
- Episode 7: Taking a Toddler Out and About
- Episode 6: Self-Care
- Episode 5: Nursery
- Goal-getting and all that
- Finding motivation on your commute through podcasts
- Reflections on my first year as an Avon Representative
- I’m obsessed with Build-A-Bear and I need help
- Making plans after a couple of uncertain years
- One of many posts about The Beastie Boys
- Do I Really Have a Book Inside of Me?
- On losing our last Golden Girl
- Don’t Look Up – a dark comedy with so much more
- How to start 2022 with writing goals
Monthly Archives: September 2011
It’s officially Autumn
Over the weekend, Steve and I took a walk to the Quayside because it was so nice and sunny. We knew that Summer was slowly but surely moving away from us, but once in a while we still get some … Continue reading
Posted in All About Me, Employment Tagged Autumn, coats, employment, England, Gateshead, job, library, mall, Newcastle, North East, Quayside, school, Summer, sweaters. shopping, travel, u.k., weather, work Leave a comment
Where have all the notebooks gone?
You remember notebooks, right? Not the kind that you plug in and type on while hoping the battery lasts before find a working outlet – I mean the paper kind. I’ve had notebooks for years but now they’re lying around … Continue reading
Posted in All About Me, Books, Review, Technology, Travel, Writing Tagged apps, blogging, laptop, notebook, office, school, smartphone, work, writing 8 Comments
The cat sitter cometh
Today will be my first visitor as a fine, English lady. I will offer her a cup of tea and introduce her to my sweet Jake. Now whenever we need to go out of town, we’ll have someone to watch … Continue reading
Posted in All About Me, Music, Review, Travel Tagged Interpol, Smashing Pumpkins, The Strokes, White Stripes, Windows 7, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, zune Leave a comment
The wait is over
I met a personal accomplishment today by jogging 30 minutes straight. Finally! I was at 20 forever, then I made it to 25 after getting back into the swing of the sport once my ankle was better. Today, I watched … Continue reading
Posted in All About Me, Exercise, Movies, Review, Shopping, Technology, Television Tagged Carrie, exercise, family, film, Frasier, HTC, iPhone, jogging, life, O2, park, smartphone, treadmill, TV Leave a comment
Awesome bllog you have here