Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, technological princess.
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Monthly Archives: August 2011
I always like to write up a review of a store or company that I’ve had issues with, just to make sure my situation is not only available so other people will have some kind of warning if they search … Continue reading
Today I’ll be waiting for my new HTC Sensation to be delivered from O2. I opted for the cheapest delivery window; 9AM-7PM. Steve has discovered that the HTC HD7 which uses Zune that doesn’t play podcasts in the U.K. Therefore, … Continue reading
I have plenty of things I can update on this week but first I’ll talk about our trip to Liverpool. We arrived on Friday afternoon after the crowded train excitement (finding a seat without an advanced ticket is tiring on … Continue reading