Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, technological princess.
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Our trip to Tynemouth yesterday was a lot of fun. I made a set of pictures on Flickr to show how neat the Priory and Castle was. It was plenty cold up on that hill top but luckily I was … Continue reading
It’s almost Halloween time again and strange things are occurring. Spooky movies on television, scary candy in the grocery aisles, and strange things are afoot – at the Circle K? Nope. In our neighbourhood. A few days ago I noticed … Continue reading
This time last year I was married and getting my paperwork set up for my Visa. Wow, how I don’t miss that struggle to get everything in order. I think I had a vodka and orange juice each night to … Continue reading
Because I’m already awake I’ll write a little update. Yesterday we had to experience the intrusion that is the potential salon next door so needless to say, I’m a little uneasy. (I’ll update more on that once I figure out … Continue reading