Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Monthly Archives: October 2011
With NaNoWriMo coming up and NaBloPoMo sitting here becoming a bit of a hassle to make sure and get a post in by midnight, I decided to write down some motivational quotes and information to believe in the effort. Margaret … Continue reading
I am smart enough to know that if I start playing a game before working on anything that I’ll sit on that couch and be drawn into the world which is Sims 3. Yes, I understand that but do I … Continue reading
Today I’m taking a prompt idea from Gather: one word. I chose books because I was just sitting here at my desk thinking about them so I thought I’d write a little ode to them. Books are one of the … Continue reading
Okay, now I’ve seen it all. So the BBC did a piece this morning on Breakfast about how chewing gum is now 100 years old and what do you think of it? What do you mean, what do I think … Continue reading