Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- Episode 10: Covid Is Still Ruining My Plans after Freedom Day
- Episode 9: How Covid Can Still Ruin Your Plans
- Episode 8: Swimming, nursery, sickness, and Covid testing
- Episode 7: Taking a Toddler Out and About
- Episode 6: Self-Care
- Episode 5: Nursery
- Episode 4: Eating
- Episode 3: Sleep
- Episode 2: Shock
- Episode 1: Introduction
- Vinted App Pros (and lots of) Cons
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Aside from The Untouchables for U movies, I know that for a TV category I can include Ugly Betty. But, as is my way with this list, I will proceed to discuss vampire and crime films. Underworld: A leather cat suit, … Continue reading
This category includes Terms of Endearment, Trainspotting, The Truman Show and two T movies that I personally loved as a kid. Time Bandits: This movie is about the strangest one I saw as a kid. It took the whole dark … Continue reading
I had to take an extra day to get this entry finished. Sifting through S movies was the hardest: Sixteen Candles is my first honourable mention because, well, we all love it. It’s John Hughes gold, the dialogue is great and … Continue reading
Only nine more letters to go – this Culture Month is moving right on along, isn’t it? Well, then, on to the Rs. Reservoir Dogs is the first contender, especially since it’s another Tarantino gem that is brilliant in its … Continue reading