Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, technological princess.
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Tag Archives: economy
NaBloPoMo prompt: If you were queen/king of the world, what would you change? Why? What would you keep the same? Why? I know I’m not alone in uttering the statement, “if I were Queen of the World…” and I don’t … Continue reading