Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Tag Archives: jobs
Just saw the Super Bowl last night (well, most of it) and think we’ve almost figured out how the rules work. I just like being part of the fun even if we went to bed before the game was over. … Continue reading
It’s almost December 1st and my Christmas shopping is underway. We had a great Thanksgiving here last week. I made everything on my own, which included heating some things in the microwave too. (Post of dinner on my foodie blog.) … Continue reading
NaBloPoMo prompt: If you were queen/king of the world, what would you change? Why? What would you keep the same? Why? I know I’m not alone in uttering the statement, “if I were Queen of the World…” and I don’t … Continue reading