Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Tag Archives: weather
I took this picture yesterday on our way to the grocery store. It was down at the (high/Secondary) school near there. It says “it’s nice to be important but it’s more important to be nice.” I quite like that. It’s … Continue reading
Usually we see this peacock on the walk into town in the mornings. He lives at Saltwell Park and he usually gives us a good morning “hello” and displays his feathers. It’s something not a lot of people experience in … Continue reading