Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, technological princess.
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Monthly Archives: June 2011
I love blogging. I always have. Not only the content writing but the puzzle of designing them as well. But the main reason to have a blog is to have fun and share your fun. Yes, you need a readership … Continue reading
It’s sunny here and I’m ready for the day. Yesterday Steve and I went to the park. When we walked outside, immediately I felt that familiar heat and I was so excited to be outside. We went down to the … Continue reading
I took this picture yesterday on our way to the grocery store. It was down at the (high/Secondary) school near there. It says “it’s nice to be important but it’s more important to be nice.” I quite like that. It’s … Continue reading
I’ve been taking pictures when I’m out. I’m trying to capture what I see but the prettiness and the quaintness just doesn’t quite transfer through my Blackberry lens a lot of times. Still, I thought this photo of the church … Continue reading